The Front End Developer will be responsible for developing web
site applications which allow information and content to be displayed
in a format which is easy to read and relevant to the user when
visiting and navigating online web pages.
- Maintains website content through the updating, testing,
publishing and manipulating of existing source code.
- Ensures online content is stable and fully functioning. Reviews
website malfunctions in the production phase to correct programming
bugs prior to deployment as well as with back end developers to
address web site performance.
- Utilizes programming languages to develop and transform static
content in to dynamic applications which respond to user events/inputs.
- Collaborate closely with small, cross-functional teams of
designers and developers to update features and applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.